The Natural Dye Slow Stitch Bag Craft Kit
With this craft kit you can explore the magic of natural dyeing and slow stitching in one!
While we're using the ‘solar’ dyeing technique for this one, it works year round - it's not just a summer-thing.
First up, you’ll naturally dye the yarn with dried marigold and tumeric, producing warm ochre colours that remind us of the golden hour late in the day.
Once dyed, you’ll slow stitch an abstract pattern onto your cotton bag. You can follow our template, or experiment and free-style to create your own unique textures!
Everything you need to make your natural dyed slow stitch project bag is nestled inside one creative-filled box. It includes:
* Dried marigold
* Dried Tumeric
* Cotton drawstring bag
* Wool skein
* Embroidery thread
* Embroidery hoop
* Tapestry needle
* Sewing needle
* Wooden stick x 2
* Printed-step-step instructions
* Details for your online tutorial video
* ...and a little something for your pinboard!
You'll also need to provide:
* 2 large jars with lids - pasta sauce jars work well!
* A few household items; ruler or measuring tape, scissors, tablespoon and a sieve.
Once it's completed, the bag is a great size for keeping your next crafty project in!
Ready for some creative 'me-time'?
£26.95 | Free UK Delivery
Please note the craft kit subscription boxes can contain sharp items and should only be bought by persons ages 18+
Each Box Contains
- A limited edition craft kit to make a complete project
- All the tools & materials you’ll need (you’ll just need household items like a pencil or ruler)
- Clear step by step photo instructions
- Online video tutorial
- A little something for your pinboard
- And regular surprises too!
For crafters, by crafters... Craftiosity was born from a love of trying new crafts, and wanting to make it easy to do so (not spending hours looking through Pinterest tutorials or buying up half of the local craft shop!) - we're crafters ourselves! Each month, we focus on creating projects designed to delight and inspire you.