Win Tickets to Kirstie’s Handmade Fair!
This September, I’ll be teaching workshops at Kirstie Allsopp’s Handmade Fair – this time at Hampton Court in London (14-16 September) and I’d love to see you there!
We had such a blast at The Handmade Fair in Ragley earlier this year – expect to be treated to a blend of creative craft workshops and tutorials, live demos and Q&As, gorgeous handmade items and lovely things to eat & drink!
I’ll be teaching a bookbinding workshop to make this Handbound Kraft Cover Notebook with stitched cover, at 4pm each day in the Paper & Pens Skill Workshop tent.
You can buy tickets here, but read on for a chance to win one of 5 pairs of entry only tickets that we have up for grabs! – **UPDATE: COMPETITION NOW CLOSED **
**UPDATE – COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
** Read the next paragraph for how to buy tickets **
So, the lovely folks organising the event have given us £160 worth of entry-only tickets for you to win!
To be in with a chance to get your hands on a pair, here’s all you need to do:
We’ll give away a pair of tickets on each channel, so you can enter five times!
Twitter: Give this tweet promoting the competition a little retweet!
Facebook: Hop on over to this post and comment to say you’d like to join us.
Instagram: Look for the post of Kirstie and tag the person you’d love to bring along in the comments underneath.
Newsletter: Sign up to our newsletter and we’ll share another way you could win a pair of tickets – woo hoo!
If you’re keen to buy tickets now, we’ve also been given an offer to share with you – just use code EXPERT3 to save £3 on Entry Only Tickets or Use code EXPERT10 to save £10 on VIP Tickets when booking via www.thehandmadefair.com
(T&Cs: Booking fees apply. Offer applies to Hampton Court Adult Entry Only and VIP tickets. Entry only tickets cost £13 + BF (usually £16 + BF). VIP tickets cost £85 + BF (usually £95 + BF).)
Competition Terms & Conditions
– This competition is not sponsored by or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
– This competition is open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over.
– No cash alternative is available.
– Entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 12 August 2018. The winners of this competition will be selected at random, one from each channel and announced on Monday 13 August 2018.
– If you win the competition, we’ll contact you by email to let you know. If we don’t hear back within a fortnight, the prize may be offered to someone else.
– The prize is to win one of five pairs of entry-only tickets to The Handmade Fair at Hampton Court London 14 to 16 September 2018. To receive the tickets, we’ll send you a link to enter your details: you’ll then need to print your ticket by clicking on ‘Print your PDF e Ticket’ after it has been registered, and bring it to the Fair where it will be scanned. You’ll also be given the opportunity to upgrade your ticket if you would like to take part in workshops.
Come and join Craftiosity!
Each month, we design a limited edition craft kit for you.
Beautifully packaged, your box will arrive full of inspiration and all the materials, tools and instructions to make a complete project.
This month’s project is to Goldwork Gingerbread House Brooch, using a technique that's thousands of years old, once worn by kings and emperors.
Your kit includes everything you need for the project; you’ll just need scissors and a pencil.
Ready to come on a creative adventure?
£22.95 | Free UK Delivery | Cancel Anytime
Orders for our next box close on 30 November 2019 in:
This kit will be shipped on or by Friday 13th December.