The Handmade Fair Competition!
It’s nearly time for Kirstie Allsopp’s Handmade Fair – whoooop!!
I’ll be teaching at the Fair at Ragley Hall in Warwickshire, from the 11 – 13 May 2018 – and would love to see you there!
The Handmade Fair is known for its blend of creative craft workshops and tutorials, live demos and Q&As, gorgeous handmade items and lovely things to eat & drink!
I’ll be teaching two workshops each day. The first is making pretty Blossoming Paper Flowers (they’re addictive!), in the Grand Makes Theatre, 11.45am daily.
The second workshop will be how to make a simple Handbound Kraft Cover Notebook (never be without a notebook again!) in the Skills Workshop 1, 2.45pm daily. As well as making your own notebook, I’ll give you some ideas for how to decorate them later at home.
The lovely folks organising the event have given us £120 worth of entry-only tickets for you to win!
To be in with a chance to get your hands on a pair, here’s all you need to do:
We’ll give away a pair of tickets on each channel, so you can enter four times!
Twitter: Give this tweet promoting this competition a little retweet!
Facebook: Hop on over to this post, give it a like, and comment to say you’d like to join us.
Instagram: Tag the person you’d love to bring along in the comments under the post.
Newsletter: Sign up to our newsletter and we’ll share another way you could win one of two pairs of tickets – woo hoo!
If you’re keen to buy tickets now, we’ve also been given an offer to share with you – just use code EXPERT4 to save £4 on Full Experience tickets when booking via www.thehandmadefair.com (T&Cs: Booking fees apply. Offer applies to adult Full Experience tickets, Full Experience tickets cost £25 + BF (usually £29 + BF). Offer closes 11.05.18 or when sold out.)
Competition Terms & Conditions
– This competition is not sponsored by or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
– This competition is open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over.
– No cash alternative is available.
– Entries must be received by midnight on Saturday 14 April 2018. The winners of this competition will be selected at random, one from each social media channel and two from the newsletter competition and announced on Sunday 15 April 2018.
– If you win the competition, we’ll contact you by email to let you know. If we don’t hear back within a fortnight, the prize may be offered to someone else.
– The prize is to win one of five pairs of entry-only tickets to The Handmade Fair at Ragley Hall, 11-13 May 2018. To receive the tickets, we’ll send you a link to enter your details: you’ll then need to print your ticket by clicking on ‘Print your PDF e Ticket’ after it has been registered, and bring it to the Fair where it will be scanned. You’ll also be given the opportunity to upgrade your ticket if you would like to take part in workshops.
Author: Moira Fuller
Come and join Craftiosity!
Each month, we design a limited edition craft kit for you. It could be macrame, ceramics, book-binding – or something completely different!
Beautifully packaged, your box will arrive full of inspiration and all the materials, tools and instructions to make a complete project.
This month’s project is to make a a Winter felt wreath of snowberries, leaves and orange slices, perfect for your wall or inside door all the way through the winter months…
Your kit includes everything you need for the project.
Ready to come on a creative adventure?
£24.95 | Free UK Delivery | Cancel Anytime
Orders for our next box close on 30 November 2020 in:
This kit will be posted on Monday 14th December.
Looking for a present? See our Gift Voucher options here.